Day 19: My first love

If it comes to non romantic way, my first love was my Daddy.
The one I look up to, the one who protect me in his way.

But,
If it comes to romantic way.. hmmm..who could it be?

I liked my classmate since I am still in elementary school.
I also liked my sister's friend because he was so handsome back then.
Time goes by, I always had a crush to one of my classmate.
Got one in elementary school, got one or two in junior high, also got one in senior high.

But there is one guy that really broke my heart.
Just call him Aquiline.
I have spent my three senior high years wasted.
And stupid me, when I graduated, I still try to approach him, even though I know, that he is not into me.
So..it is more than 4 years I had been falling for him.

Until I said yes to one senior in college and turns out he became my husband.

So, maybe Aquiline is my first love.
And I tell my hubby about him.
He is just my past.
Nothing to worry about.

No regret, though.
I am happily married with two kids now.
And if I could turn back the time, or if I have to reset it, I will still choose my hubby over anyone.

My hubby is not my first love, but I know for sure he is my last.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky