Letter for my parents

Dear mom and dad,
First of all, thank you for loving me as your daughter.
If I could choose another life with another parents, I would refuse it. Cause no one in this world could ever compare the love you guys give.

I do a lot of mistakes.
I do know that I am not the best daughter you could ever have. But promise you, I'll make mom and dad proud. Try to learn to be your best daughter. Make your life happier cause you guys mean the world to me.

Dear mom and dad,
I keep praying to God to bless mom and dad always. Praying and wishing God will take care of you in every single day. I can't imagine how do I live without you.

Mom...you're my angel.
Though we like to fight, but that makes us show our love to each other.

Dad...you're my hero.
Protect me like I'm your little princess.

I love you mom and dad. And let me love you guys.
And...God, thank you.
For my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky