Letter for him

Dear you,
Whenever I sit alone in my room, I remember you.
Remember how your presence cheers my life, make it more beautiful and I thank God for that.
Glad to know that I am loved.
That I am accepted in every weakness I have.

In sick or health, happiness or sadness, during fight or laugh, you always there.
And I am sorry, for not being the best girl u ever had.
And I promise to learn how to be.

Dear you,
I never forget the time and place we first met.
We didn't plan it to happen, it's just happen naturally. As time goes by, now I write this, hoping you will be my last. And I'm yours too.

Thank you for everything you have done for me.
For every stories we shared. For all tears and laughs.
For loving me that much.

Sorry for the bad words I may have said to you.
For the weakness I have. For not showing how much you mean to me.

Do not ever change. Cause you're perfect in your imperfection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog