Another kid??

He asked me last nite.
What about another one?

I obviously said no.
My selfish self said that it is me who will carry the baby, it is me who will having a nausea and other discomfort, it is me who will feel the pain of laboring, it is me who will breastfeed and stay all night long, it is me all over again.

Call me anything, but I don't want another one.

For me, these two girls is more than enough.

Besides,
I know that I am not an ideal mom.
Rarely at home because I have to work and take care of my daddy.

Can not imagine how I will face the pregnancy life without my hubby beside me all the time.

So..
It is a no.

Because I am tired.
And not ready.

I hate that I have to dissapoint him, but I guess he will understand eventually.

It is a no for now or it is a no forever?

I am only human.
Human set the plans, but God will decide it,right?

Let's say it is just a no.

Don't know for how long,
It is just a no.

If someday God let me having another one, then I have to embrace it.

*Happy satnite all. I miss my girls because I sleep at hospital tonight*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky