Just be good

A friend of mine once said it to me: I will always be surrounded by good people because I deserve it.

Very sweet words and I thank you for that.

But..
Am I a really good person?

I don't know.
Maybe.

All I know is..
If you want to be treated right, you just do the same for them.

What if you don't have time any longer?
What if your time is up?

So..
Just be good and do good to others.
They will do the same for you.
But if they don't, never mind.
Definitely not your loss.

You can not please everyone.
But at least, don't hurt one.

-disclaimer: I am not saying that I am a really good person, or some kind of angelic type human. Cause honestly, I am not sure what kind of person I am-

Happy sat-nite guys.
Me missing my babies right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky