One day before my birthday.
Nothing to be celebrated about, just a regular day I think.
My hubby is not coming home, and I do have an amount of works to be done.
Maybe we will have a family dinner while praying for my daddy, like we always do on Thursday's night.
So..it is like my usual activities after all.

But, I know..that I am getting old.
By tomorrow, I am gonna be 34 years old.
Trying to stand still, wishing my self to be healthy everyday, through ups and downs in life, I wish that I can face it all. I wanna be content. I don't wanna force things cause it is exhausted.
And frankly.. I just wanna a peace day.

If I could make a wish for my self,
I just wanna be presence for my family and my friends.
Maybe I don't have a great achievement yet, but as long as I still have them in my life, I know that life is still good.

I got you, dear self.
You will be okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky