Hello Thirty Four

What to say?
Thank You God for letting me alive until this day.
For giving the best life I could ask for.

Maybe enough is enough.
I have to slow down the tone.
Let my body rest well. 
Let my mind have an inner peace.

In this very day,
I do wish that I still have time with my hubby and my girls.
Maybe sometimes the idea of being death crossed my mind, maybe sometimes I just wanna left the world, but I also can not stand the idea of losing them.
If that thought ever coming again, I will look at my girls' picture.
I wanna be better.
I wanna be with them until my time is up.

So..be happy, dear self.
34 years old is still young.
Maybe my face and my pace tells otherwise, but bet my self can do anything that I always dream of.

What to eat today?
Go find tiramisu cake and just treat yourself well, Nuria.

Happy birthday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky