Just saying~~

Being a mom is not easy.
There...I said it.

Too much people will judge you. Too much information about parenting will haunt you.
Too many question but don't know the right answers.

Every child is different.
And every mom has a different way too how to nurse theirs.
So why bother?
People can say anything, but apparently they know nothing about your life. They know nothing about anything you have been through.

What count is...
The joy you feel inside.
How much laughter you share with.
Bunch of happiness seeing your little one grown up.

For what is worth, I do try to be the best mom for my Abel.
She completed me.
Making me the happiest mom alive.
Giving me a chance to be better, over and over again.

And in the end...
I have to say Thank You Allah.
For believing me to be Abel's mom. For giving me bless that much.

Alhamdulillah ya Allah~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky