What to do when u can't sleep?

Almost midnite.
My hubby is sleeping on my left.
My baby dauhgter is on the other side.
I am lying between them.
Can not sleep.

This blog is my sweet escape.
When there is no one to talk with.
When my mind full of things I can't describe.
When I feel lonely.

What to do now?
No idea.

All I know...
I am kinda sad right now.
So lonely.
But I am not alone.
I have my hubby and my baby daughter right next to me.

They can sleep tightly.
I can not.
My eyes so tired.
My body screams for some rest.
But there is something spinning inside my head.

I can not sleep.
And I hate it.

I wanna throw away this sadness.
I don't wanna cry at this hour.

I do know that I am exhausted.
Boredom hits me.
And I feel lonely.

Tomorrow is a brand new day.
But I am not excited.
Because I still can not sleep tonight.
Even though I am so tired.

Dear God...
May I ask you something?
I don't wanna be such a ungrateful human being.
I am full of sin.
But please take away this sadness.
Please
Take
Away
This
Sadness...

T_T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky