There is a reason why start line is exist.
To make sure that everybody has the same time and same place to do something.

But unfortunately, 
In life.. some people has different start line.
For example, if you rich enough, your start line way further than some people who still earn money.
And like it or not, for good looking people, half of problems are solved.

Do not deny it, life is so much easier for pretty and handsome people.

If you aren't rich enough, aren't good looking enough, aren't smart enough, please work hard.
Push your limit to achieve whatever your dream is.

Everybody deserves a dream come true.
Though your start line is different from others, make sure you reach your finish line.

NB:
(I actually don't know why I am posting this, maybe because sometimes people underestimate me. Maybe sometimes I do doubt my ability to do something. Or it is just my two cents)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky