The power of women

Tadi habis liat gambar ibu, yang sambil gendong anak, trus divisualisasi dengan tangan2 yang megang panci, setrika, laptop, sapu, dllnya.

A very strong message that as a woman we can do both job.

Tapi aku ga bisa langsung relate dan meng-amin-i gambar itu.

Cause as a working mom, I delegate domestic job to a helper.
I don't do laundry, I don't cook, and I am having a back up to take care of my babies.

But it doesn't mean I am a bad mom,right?
I still take care of them.

I'm not a super woman.
And it is okay.

My respect goes to all women who strong enough to do all things by herself.

If someday I become a stay at home mom, it is because I want to, not because I was told to.
Before we get married, I already said that I want to be a working mom. 
My hubby understand that so nothing to worry about.

Asal tetap di koridor yang udah kami sepakati bersama.

So, ladies..
Be whatever you want.
Don't throw away your dreams.
Cause you matter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky