Just a self reminder

We all want to be appreciated, I know.
For everything we do.

We wanna be a hero.
Helping a lot of people, and recognized as a good person.

Just like I said before, be good and do good.

But..
Before we go far away helping people out there, make sure that we are not forgetting the nearest one.

Nothing wrong by being a good person.

But I always remember that parents' pray is everything.
Don't let them sad, don't let them even cursed in their heart.

While you still have time to please them, just do it.

You may not be remembered as a hero for many people.
You may not be known by others for your hardwork.
You may be just a mediocre.

But you are not forgetting your closest one.

It is a self reminder for me, whenever I feel tired or just think that life is so unfair.

It is just one floor away from it.
To my parents' room, where my sick daddy is lying.
It is just one floor away to show all your greatness when you are out there, to help him.
He needs company.
He doesn't need luxury food, just milk with eggs.
Doesn't need new clothes, new shoes or everything.

He needs our time.

Oh believe me that I am still far away from a perfect daughter.

That is why this post should be my self reminder.

It is just one floor away...

Sure it is good if you can help so many people, giving your time to work and be appreciated for what you doing.

But,
Why don't you give it first to your daddy?

No need to go outside, ride a car, wasting so much time and energy.

It is downstairs.
Just one floor away..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky