So sad today.

I just wanna write here to remind me someday that I am that hurt.

Maybe I am out of control, but it is just blow up cause I have keep it in my mind for so long.


And truth is,

I am tired.


Maybe I am not that rich, I am not good enough as a daughter and sister, not a good wife and mother, but I do try.


No need to demean me.

No need to say bad things about me.

Cause I have tried for so long to become a good person.


And I just want to be accepted.


But from now on,

I learn my mistake.


If I am not allowed to show what I feel inside,

If I am not allowed to complain over things,

If I am not allowed to cry,


I will just shut my self down.

Shut my mouth and keep it all inside.


Cause at the end, I just have Allah.

And my self to rely on.



From Blogger iPhone client

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky