Thank you, Mas Chris dan Mas Andri.

One of my bucket list to experience a big concert is checked ✅.

It is a Coldplay.

I read that people said go to Coldplay's concert once in a lifetime, wether you are a fans or simply just wanna watch it, just go if you could.

And..yes..it was magical.

Just judge me FOMO or whatsoever.
But I did enjoy the show.
I know their old songs since High School, and I can sing along their newest songs.
Don't forget about the light from Xyloband.
So beautiful.

Special thank you is given to my beloved hubby.
He is rarely say no to everything I want.
Though he didn't know Coldplay, though he only sit down while I was screaming, and dancing and singing out loud, he was there to accompany me.

More bucketlist to go.
Bismillah.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky