Mother's day

Am I a good mother?

I oftenly ask my babies about it.
Abel said.. yes mom, you are the best. 

I am sorry for being such a bad mom. Easily getting angry to you guys.
Abel said again.. it is okay mom. I know you are tired.

What kindness I have done in the past to get this reward of having lovely girls like Abel and Adya.

Raising kids is not easy.
I don't understand them, they try to approach me in their ways.
And sometimes it is like the dead end.
I yelled, they cry.

But I promise you guys, you will never feel less love, or will never have to experience bad life.
I will try anything in my power just for your happiness.

I am not a perfect mother.
But I am a good mother, I hope.

The world is celebrating a mother's day today.

So, happy mother's day, Nuria.
Thank you for trying to be a good one since 8 years ago.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky