Sometimes I am being jealous with other's life.
I am married in such a young age.
Not that I regret it, but sometimes I missed being young.
I see my friend who travel the world.
And I want it.
I feel the urge of being young again.
Having sparks to live the life.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy.
But I just so bored doing all my daily activities.
I just wanna go out and experience a new thing.

Maybe I just miss my hubby so bad.
He is the one who knows me best.
Being alone everyday makes me overthinking.

Wanna be young again doesn't mean I regret having children.
Cause I do love my babies.
I am not lying.
I am not trying to convince anyone, but I love them.

So, maybe..someday.
But for now, just be a mother.
A fully function mother.
I mean.. look at them.
Cute right? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky