I am too busy doing my job, dealing with my self, trying to stand still through heavy days.

And I forget to look up my babies.
And my mommy.

Are they happy?

I rarely talk to my mom now.
I rarely ask her to go out just the two of us.
I am too tired to take care of my babies.
I oftenly busy with my phone.
I am always complaining bout how tired I am.

I see my mom's face.
Maybe she is lonely.

I have been married for eight years and now living separately with my hubby.
And days kill me.
Days of missing him.
I still can talk to him, can see his face, but it still hard because he is not around.

My mommy lost her partner.
Forever.
They had been together for 35 years.
My mommy can not see my dad's face anymore, and she can not talk to him too.
I know she is lonely and missing my daddy so so much.

I feel bad.

I am a bad daughter.
I am a bad mother too.

I hate for being so busy lately.

I will make it up.
I promise to take care of mommy when daddy is gone.

I also have to take care my babies.
Because they need me.

Bad mood please go away~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky